Careful riding through portions of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Watch for cars, obey the street signs and signals, stay to the right, and all will be good. Part of this route is new, rolling east on 80th in Inver Grove to Concord, which takes us to Inver Grove Trail and finally back past the refinery to Rich Valley/Blaine Ave.
Also added a new sprint point on 160th courtesy of Gary…
60 miles of pain and laughs out to Webster this week. You’ll love Webster. You’ll love turning around for the grueling slog home once you get there even more!
- Group up point is as noted at Hazelwood and 19.
- Plenty of rumble strips along this route, especially on Pillsbury, so stay vigilant!
- Take it easier on 19. It could be busy, and there’s plenty of time to set up for the…
Brendan’s favorite route…Jordan!
- NOTE the first group up point. Stop there, as we always have folks off the back after Judicial Rd, and we need to hit that bike path on the south side of Orchard Lake.
- On west and east stretches, the cross wind may take the draft out beyond the shoulder of the road. Traffic will be going 60+ so don’t go out there, not a good idea. Stay in the shoulder on busy…